Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wiki Wiki!!

I couldn't help myself. I looked up "wiki" in Wikipedia. It is indeed Hawaiian for "quick" and I'm glad that back in the day this term prevailed. Quickipedia just doesn't have the same ring. Wikis seem to be extremely useful and pretty much easy to use. We are using one to keep everyone updated as we work on updating our Strategic Plan. It is interesting to watch this unfold and compare it to the process that took place just four (?) years ago...it was much harder to share and update information.
I tend to view Wikis as something like "advanced blogs" that other people can collaborate on. PBWiki seems cool, and who could not like that cute little peanut butter sandwich?

1 comment:

PBKrissy said...

Hi Amanda, Thanks for the positive support! Keep us updated on your project. Kristine (pbwiki.com)