Saturday, August 11, 2007

Technorati: Proof I am Not Among the Web 2.0 Elite

I looked around a bit, and watched the video explaining the new Technorati. It seems a bit like Bloglines on steroids. I don't see myself using it anytime soon, even though I like blogging & reading certain blogs. Right now, Bloglines is enough.
BUT, I did find this interesing blogpost about how Angelina Jolie had a tough time breastfeeding! Ah, the wonders of the blogosphere. Unfortunately I have limited time to devote to following the exploits of my favorite celebrities...

2 comments:

BrambleRose said...

Your blog titles are so clever, I feel very mundane now, for titling mine "thing #12" and so forth. LOL

Very cool titles!

Amanda C. said...

Yes but the advantage of the old-fashioned way is that it's easy to tell which # Thing you're on!!!