Saturday, August 4, 2007

LT

This was cool for 2 reasons:
1. Library Thing is EXTREMELY SIMPLE TO USE. I really like how when you create your account, you just give them your username and password and that's it. Quite a relief since we've been caught up in account-creating central with this 23 Things. I think I like LT. I may even try to keep up with it. I read constantly, and hate it when someone asks what good books I've read lately and I draw a complete blank. Also, if I read something particularly good, I like to share it with several people, so maybe I'll set it up so we could all share via LT.
2. I am very proud of figuring out how to put the LT widget on my blog. It automatically updates to show the 2 most recent adds to my LT library...I had to copy and paste SOME ACTUAL HTML CODE and figure out where to do this, which is quite advanced for me. (Although also astoundingly simple due to the user-friendliness of Blogger.)

No comments: