Friday, August 24, 2007

TABS

I'd like to end my journey through 23 Things with a tribute to TABS. When I started right-clicking and opening links in a new tab, a whole new world opened up. A more organized world. A world in which I no longer got lost in a maze of links. It changed my life.
Did you know that if you have more than 10 tabs open in Firefox, a cute little arrow pops up and you can click on it to go visit your exceeding-10-tabs? It's a beautiful thing.
And here are the Things that have become part of my life: blogging (I may even start my own, personal blog because I'm going to miss it!!!), Picasa & PicasaWeb, Bloglines, the Generator Blog, Bloglines, LibraryThing, Del.icio.us, Wikis, GoogleDocs, YouTube, and Fun with Web2.0. 12 Things!
And so, a fond farewell and a hearty thanks...
Is anyone else up for 2.1?

No comments: