Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Fresh Start

Well it has been almost a MONTH since I've checked in & I've decided to make a fresh start. I changed my template, and hope to add some images soon to make it a bit more interesting. Also, looking at some of the other blogs has helped me find a new approach. I have the habit of going WAY TOO IN DEPTH with things, getting overwhelmed, and then not finishing. So I'm going to explore things & record my impressions, without getting overloaded. Which brings me to a general thought on technology in general. I see some of it which looks so useful. I'm a dedicated cell phone and email user--these technologies really help me keep in touch with people so much more easily. And I often wish I had a device which gave me wireless internet connection at all times--but I've never really explored what's actually out there. Sometimes it just seems so dizzying--like there are so many options I can't really take advantage of. My main barrier is time. I'm constantly busy at work, and I've got 2 kids to take care of when I get home, then when they are in bed I'm ready to relax, often the old-fashioned way, with a book! One thing I'd really like to do it organize my photos so I can share them & be more consistent about ordering prints. But I seldom have the energy or spare time to do this!
I'm not really complaining here, just being realistic.

No comments: